Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving)
(11-25-2023, 09:44 AM)Synric Wrote:

I would argue harder that Fuaga had as many pancakes at the second level in this Utah game as miss second level blocks not including a great combo and climb on their first TD and really nice pull on a sweep but... Fuaga had a bad game last night against Oregon I just watched the live broadcast but he didnt sustain his blocks like he usually does, I think he pulled up on the WLB on a wide zone stretch play, and lost his balance in pass pro and got pancaked himself lol.

JPJ had a better game but he really wasnt tested the Ducks had an easier night with alot of short crossers going for big gains. He did get his pads high a couple times and put on skates once, missed a couple second level blocks and miss timed his hands on another and ended up bear hugging the linebacker. Big wide body with great anchor. 

Just my thoughts on last nights game:

I thought Fuaga did fine. He didn’t make any incredible blocks but he did his job and was clearly Oregon States best lineman. He was solid in pass pro and most of the pressures and sacks came from elsewhere. The interior of Oregon States line really struggled and put everyone at a disadvantage.

JPJ was pretty good. There was one time he got beat by Mascardas (spelling?) on a spin move but it was really late in the play and had no impact. He was also a little wild at times, he went flying through the air on a Bo Nix scramble, I guess sometimes it’s hard to stop all that momentum lol. He had a very smart block on a pitch to the outside where he cut off a trailing defender without drawing a flag. Mostly when JPJ locked on to someone they were a non factor.

I still feel confident in both of these guys after last night’s game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-23-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - WhoDeyK - 11-25-2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:26 PM