Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving)
(11-25-2023, 02:08 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Just my thoughts on last nights game:

I thought Fuaga did fine. He didn’t make any incredible blocks but he did his job and was clearly Oregon States best lineman. He was solid in pass pro and most of the pressures and sacks came from elsewhere. The interior of Oregon States line really struggled and put everyone at a disadvantage.

JPJ was pretty good. There was one time he got beat by Mascardas (spelling?) on a spin move but it was really late in the play and had no impact. He was also a little wild at times, he went flying through the air on a Bo Nix scramble, I guess sometimes it’s hard to stop all that momentum lol. He had a very smart block on a pitch to the outside where he cut off a trailing defender without drawing a flag. Mostly when JPJ locked on to someone they were a non factor.

I still feel confident in both of these guys after last night’s game.

Like I mentioned I thought JPJ got his pads high a few times in pass pro and one resulted in him getting walked backwards. He had a really nice peal back block in space early in the game. Great vision to find the play while downfield spot the block behind him then get his body in position to make rhe block without drawing a flag.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-23-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - Synric - 11-25-2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Thanksgiving) - 3wt - 11-24-2023, 12:26 PM