Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Browning only has to be as good as Pickett
(11-25-2023, 11:04 AM)kevin Wrote: BEAT PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Back to back AFC Championship Games Bengals have beat Arizona, Seattle, LA Rams, 49ers, Bills and have a team to be Steelers.  Even without Burrow, Browning only has to be as good as Pickett.

Now I'm not talking about the rest of the schedule as some of you are.  I'm talking about this weeks game, The Steelers.  Pickett is not one of the great QB's in NFL.  Browning only has to be as good as a not very good Pickett to Beat Steelers.

As for rest of schedule, Bengals can still beat Steelers and Pickett twice and beat Browns without Chubb and Watson, and at least go 3-3 in the AFC North.  Goes without saying that I am not thinking tanking for draft, I'm thinking laying some losses on Steelers and Browns, two division rivals without a great quarterback now also.

So Browning only has to be as good as a not that great Pickett.  The Bengals Defense and Mixon and others have been a Super Bowl type team last few years, and even in this injury year have beat 49ers and Bills.  OK, rookie of the year Stroud and MVP type QB Jackson were hard to defend, but Pickett will be easier to defend.  Hendrickson and Company will keep Steelers from putting up points.  A low scoring game with Browning being as good or better than a not that great Pickett and Bengals Beat Steelers. This could be a Field Goal and Punting game for both teams with almost no touchdowns by either team.  2 college level QB's trying to play in the NFL, and both will have a hard day, so GO BENGALS and Beat Steelers.  Pickett and Browning is the opposite of a Mahomes and Allen shoot out.

Pitt Sux

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger

Soooo.........

Picket = Browning
Steelers Run Gam > Bengals Run Game
Steelers Defense > Bengals Defense

Should equal a Bengals win?

For us to win, we need the defense to play much better than they have been and run the ball successfully, especially if Browning is going to be very average.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browning only has to be as good as Pickett - casear2727 - 11-26-2023, 12:17 AM