Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-25-2023, 03:25 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Give me a f’n break.

Who is Zac’s offensive coordinator? Brian Callahan

Who is Brian Callaghan’s dad? Bill Callahan

Bill Callahan was head coach at Nebraska while Zac was the QB. Bill Callahan was offensive coordinator at Dallas while Frank Pollack was the Oline coach. And Frank Pollack was an assistant Oline coach for Mike Sherman while at the Houston Texans. The same Mike Sherman who is Zac’s father-in-law and gave him a job coaching at Texas A&M.

So even if they managed to never speak their entire lifetime despite knowing and working and being family with some of the same people in the same industry, Zac had some pretty good first hand references in Brian Callahan, Bill Callahan, Mike Sherman, Joe Mixon, and the other Bengal players and staff who were with the team during Pollack’s first stint.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-hire-pollack-as-offensive-line-coach-and-run-game-coordinator

Wow, Zac was “effusive” in his praise of Pollack. According to Zac, he interviewed Pollack. If Zac didn’t want Pollack, who did Zac want? And why was Zac allegedly overruled by Mike Brown?

Mixon also had “effusive” praise for Pollack given that Mixon had a career year under him.

So this must present quite the quandary for you. Since you think Zac deserves all the credit for everything, do you give him credit for two bad hires? Or just the one bad hire and blame Mike Brown for a bad hire in 2021 despite him ceding control to Katie prior to that?

You wasted a lot of time. I don’t disagree with much of that. I never said Zac had never crossed paths or that he’d never met him before. I said that Mike Brown was very much wanting Frank Pollack. I never once said Zac was dragged kicking and screaming. But I stand by my original comments. Frank…. Mike wanted.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 11-26-2023, 10:15 AM