Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-26-2023, 05:59 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Maybe not, but acting as if this team was anything other than a fringe playoff team is delusional. They gave up 400+ yards to one of the worst offenses in the NFL. No run game, no defense. This is a Terrible team.

And where was I acting as if they were? 

You said the team was 5-5 with Burrow, and I pointed out that while that's true, Burrow was clearly heavily limited for 5 of those 10 games. That's not me suggesting we're rolling to a 20-0 year next year with a healthy Burrow and the rest of the team the exact same. Look for any of my posts in today's GDT, and you'll see what I think of the defence in particular. 

We'd have still won today's game with Burrow in there, despite our appalling defence though. That's probably more of a comment about the Steelers than anything else though.

I think we probably make the playoffs if Burrow is healthy all year, even with this defence. But outside of Burrow and the WRs, this team has holes everywhere. Coaches very much included.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 11-26-2023, 06:05 PM