Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-26-2023, 07:17 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We hope so, but momentum and mentality means a lot in sports. See it all the time in 'soccer', teams who end the season on a slide and just avoid relegation, tend to start the next one slowly. We'll have guys here next year who'll have played in all these losses... that's not always easy to get past, regardless of it being 'new season, new me'. 

I'm not saying it'll affect this particular group, as it's not like this will have been a long stretch of futility. But we see with franchises that are good most seasons, that you don't need high end picks to be good. Far more often about the coaching and culture surrounding the team.

True, but this group wasnt losing with a healthy Burrow, they know that.  And we need obvious upgrades in various places and the better the player we can get the better we will be.  Im not a Zac basher, he has developed a solid culture, but I have no confidence in leaning on his coaching acumen.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - casear2727 - 11-26-2023, 07:22 PM