Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sustainability of this defense...
(11-26-2023, 07:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m confused as to your point? Teams don’t typically pile up yards in the red zone. The problem is Kenny Pickett was able to drive them down there with ease. And they made Najee Harris look like Nick Chubb. Dude was carrying half our defense on his back like a bunch of clowns on some of those plays. The tackling on this defense has been abysmal   way too often this season.

Total yards against a defense is based purely on opposing offenses preformace either through turnovers or inability to move the ball. Bengals offense gave a mediocre defense alot of opportunities to rack up yards from the opposing 25 to their 40 but held up near their own redzone... 

I'm not saying this won't change because they will face better offenses which will also lower the yards as they rack up more points and limit their offense.

Today was a perfect storm of racking yards leading most of the game while also doing nothing on offense and giving up big plays only between the 40s.

Edit: Let me put it like this right now the Bengals are one dimensional which is above average on defense but not special and the worst offense in the NFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sustainability of this defense... - Synric - 11-26-2023, 08:38 PM