Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-26-2023, 07:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I felt the game turned today on one play, Steeler's go from 1st and goal from the 15 to a TD when a flag is picked up for holding.

No Burrow, we no longer get calls as NFL wants the Steeler fan base engaged.

Meh.  I think the 3rd qtr int sealed it.  That was a 6-10 point swing and basically the end.  If the Bengals get 7 or 3 there, things get a bit more rushed for Pittsburgh.  

The true culprit today was 3rd down efficiency, of which there was none on our end.  I think the Bengals converted 2 while Pittsburgh was doing it left and right.  

This game sucked to lose, because it was in reasonable reach, but the outcome was unsurprising.  At the end of the day it mean little.  Pittsburgh is still a dogshit offense and will be so long a Pickett is under center.  Canada is no longer there to be the rented mule.  They will be extremely fortunate to escape the wild card round.  There's no Joe Burrow caliber qb coming in to save them next season, either.  Bump in the road here, no more, no less.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - samhain - 11-26-2023, 08:38 PM