Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-26-2023, 09:59 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It's true that we have sucked at drafting at times, all teams do, and we may be the worst.  However, facts are facts - the higher the player drafted the better player's career in the league.  Win one more in 2019 we dont have Burrow, win one more in 2020 we dont have Chase.

Winning a couple senseless games now only costs us several key players in the draft.  

What good is winning a couple empty games for your emotions when it could cost us a Logan Wilson?  The draft isnt just the 1st Round.

I would rather have Fools Gold than no gold.  I do not need temporary satisfaction a couple times the next few weeks, we will add 9 players in April that will be here for the next 4 years and some will hopefully make great impacts.

Well I mean we had to watch the Steelers' #30 pick in 2017 play today while the guy we took at #9 didn't.  Eventually this franchise is going to have to find a way to pick guys in the same places good franchises do, because I don't think Burrow can keep getting hurt enough to stay off the field so we can stink our way into better picks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - Nately120 - 11-26-2023, 10:17 PM