Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-27-2023, 11:16 AM)casear2727 Wrote: This is absolutely disingenuous and ignorant.  Everyone wanted us to win this season, the vast majority wanted us to win yesterday.   We havent discussed the draft early in the last couple of years.

However, many of us actually realize the capabilities of the current squad and the time left this season.  Many of us understand that next year provides us a much better chance at obtaining our goals.  Many of us understand how important a good draft is this year as we will have even more mega contracts limiting the number of vets moving forward.

And how dare you?  What a pompous ass, many of us are season ticket holders, I have held 2 sets for several years.  Many of us actually go to away games.  I would gladly compare my expenditures in supporting and following this team with ANY poster on this board.  In fact I would love to compare my personal investment with yours. 

Your attitude to those of us that are not upset with losing games moving forward in order to build a sustainable team over the next 4 years simply reveals a lack of forward looking and understanding on on your part.  The draft is not more enjoyable to us, this season sucks terribly for those of us that have actually invested time and money.    I am now focused on sustained success moving forward hoping players stay healthy and young guys get valuable experience. 

You are incredibly wrong in your assessment, you are NOT a better fan than others here, and you are certainly no where near as knowledgeable.  

Touchy. You didn't counter anything I said, just launched into a vicious and uncalled for attack: "pompous ass" "Ignorant," "not a better fan than others here, " no where near as knowledgeable." Please read what I said, rather than what you think I said. You are assuming tone and opinions that were not there. Which makes me wonder why you are being so defensive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - Nepa - 11-27-2023, 11:23 AM