Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-27-2023, 11:23 AM)Nepa Wrote: Touchy. You didn't counter anything I said, just launched into a vicious and uncalled for attack: "pompous ass" "Ignorant," "not a better fan than others here." Please read what I said, rather than what you think I said. You are assuming tone and opinions that were not there. Which makes me wonder why you are being so defensive.

I absolutely countered everything you said, and I did not like your tone and assumptions of others.  I will do it again, more succinctly.

You said:

"It seems that for some Bengals' fans, regular seasons are just a precursor for the draft".   - That is stupid.  Name one poster that cares about the draft more than the season.  You cant, it was a pathetic and stupid comment about others.

"If the draft is what brings them the most joy, so be it."   Who on this board are you saying this about?  You cant name anyone because it is a stupid lie.

"For some, the most joy is their fantasy teams, to the point they are rooting for opposing players, even opposing defenses, to do well against the Bengals."  Again name them.  Again, you cant, another presumptuous and incorrect statement.

"I myself would struggle watching the Bengals play and rooting for their opponents".  Who has rooted against the team?  Name them.  You cant.  You are not intelligent enough to understand the difference in being ok with a loss versus rooting to lose.  You are not a better fan than anyone here.

"Sports is supposed to be entertainment and if the draft is what is most enjoyable, then so be it."  Absolutely NO ONE here has said this.  This is you projecting on others. It is wrong, it is stupid, it is arrogant. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - casear2727 - 11-27-2023, 11:37 AM