Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The coaching staff is terrible
(11-27-2023, 12:40 AM)casear2727 Wrote: LOL, this is hilarious.  We dont fire coaches that win zero playoff games, EVER.  Much less ones with the success Taylor has had.

Taylor has absolutely no heat from the organization or the media.   ZERO HEAT.   He does not need Callahan fired.

Burrow is hurt, he is an easy excuse for everyone.

You are out of your mind with this thinking.  Even though you may be correct in much of the context, understanding how the Bengals works is what is.

Very true. Some people on this board just don’t understand the real world, or the Bengals world. This staff took them to a SB and AFC conference.

They also helped draft and FA the team that got there. We can’t have it both ways and say they’re awesome win they win and awful win they lose. And anyone who says, yeah look what they do without burrow or chase…any team would suck without JB and Chase. They’re some of the best at their position in the entire nfl. Take away brady from the patriots and how many SB do they win? So what now BB is an awful coach?

I’m not saying Zac doesn’t deserve some blame. He does. But a lot of these players just aren’t that good.

Our O line is below average. Our RB’s are below average. QB and WR1 superstars, Tee is hurt and the rest of the wr are below average. TE below average.

Defense
D line- average to below average considering we can’t get pressure outside of Hendrickson and we can’t stop the run

LB- average. They don’t take over games so I can’t call them above average

DB- rookies who have potential but I’d say below average

S- below average.

This team is below average, thus 5-6. Isn’t there a stat that you need a team of like 8 pro bowlers to be a SB team? We have 3 (Burrow, Chase, Hendrickson). So how do we get 5 more for 2024??? I have my thoughts, and I’ve gone a complete 180 on Higgins. We need to tag and trade and use that money and assets to get a pro bowl level defensive end. Draft OL pick 1. I’m gonna lose my sh*t if anyone says TE round 1.

I said it the day after we lost the SB. It will be very hard to ever get back and that may have been our 1 shot. That’s not a slight to JB, it’s just the nature of the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The coaching staff is terrible - Trademark - 11-26-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Ell Prez - 11-27-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - wanga - 11-26-2023, 08:35 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 11-26-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - jj22 - 11-26-2023, 09:09 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - jj22 - 11-26-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 11-27-2023, 11:13 AM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Nepa - 12-08-2023, 02:48 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 12-08-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 12-10-2023, 06:21 PM