Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes. I would like to be the first to admit...
(12-30-2015, 05:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've been a fan of this team every single week for 38 seasons. Every.Single.Week. Including season tickets at different points and random games here and there over the years. As well as money spent on various things.

If i want to spew negativity, i'll do it at the drop of a hat--the same way i spew positivity.

And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. If you don't like to see the negativity, shove off.

I don't know why you're so negative. Your Bengals won the AFC North AND they're going to the playoffs - AGAIN! So what if they lost to the Broncos. Do you really think that extra "bye" week is going to make a difference? They're going to have to beat really good teams in the playoffs, whether they get a bye or not. Last season, the Colts didn't have a bye and they made it all the way to the AFC Championship game. Why couldn't the Bengals do that?

Your backup QB - AJ McCarron - is pretty damn good. I would have to say that with him under center, the Bengals have a good chance to win a playoff game. He doesn't have 4 years of futility in his head like Dalton has. That guy wants to win and I wouldn't put it past him to do so.

I don't know... at least the Bengals are in the dance. Imagine of you rooted for a team that has about 3,300 to 1 chance of getting the playoffs?  LOL  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes. I would like to be the first to admit... - coltsfan4ever - 12-31-2015, 12:10 AM