Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like it maybe Cincy vs Stoolers afterall in the playoffs.
(12-30-2015, 03:43 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Don't rule out the Chargers beating the Broncos just yet, they are division rivals and always play them tough plus this is likely their last game as the San Diego Chargers (likely the team to move to L.A.) and Rivers will be amped up and emotional for its swan song (He is way better than Osweiller).

Don't be surprised if San Diego beats Denver, I'd be more worried about the Bengals handling business against the Ravens.

This is what I'm hoping for.  I live in Charger country so I'm forced to watch that team more than my stomach can handle.  With that said, Rivers is a gamer, and he's gonna have that team inspired to go out and play possibly their last game as San Diego Chargers.  Also, the Broncos just played a very physical and emotional game on Monday night and are playing the Chargers on a short-ish week.  It's definitely within the realm of possibility for Sand Diego to beat their bitter rivals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like it maybe Cincy vs Stoolers afterall in the playoffs. - tenacious-B - 12-31-2015, 12:16 AM