Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-27-2023, 02:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Top 10 could garner:

1st Round:  Fashanu or Alt, 10 -12 year OT. (likely need #8 or better)
2nd Round:  Jackson Powers-Johnson, the top center in the draft
3rd Round:  Guards Mahogany, Ratledge, or RB Benson, or TE
4th Round:  Guard Zinter or multiple TEs & RBs

Picking early in each round provides much more opportunity to solidify the offense for years to come.

Would love to get Fashanu or Alt for damn sure. Jackson Powers-Johnson might be the most talented Center in the Draft but this is
only his first year playing Center I believe for the Ducks so he might go in the 3rd round because of this. Really like Mahogany or 
getting a RB like Trey Benson in the 3rd as well. I don't how bad Zak Zinter's injury was against the Buckeyes but it looked bad and 
it might take another year for him to be back we will see. Great player and leader though for sure.

Bottom line getting a top 10 pick in all the rounds should really help us to add the much needed depth we need at multiple positions.

I still would rather add proven OL and DL in FA and add a weapon like Brock Bowers or Rome Odunze in the 1st.

Just the Bengals luck that even if they drafted Fashanu or Alt they would suck with the Bengals or at least not be studs like they 
normally would be lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-27-2023, 03:22 PM