Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-27-2023, 03:35 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Looks like Zinter's leg took a beating, broken tibia and fibula....... 

Folks need to understand that the drop off on some positions is massive. 

Fashanu and Alt are on a very high tier - both are unlikely.   Fuaga, Latham, Mims and Barton are the next tier all will likely be available.  I'm not sure we can afford FA oline and dline.

If we do not resign Jonah, I dont see how we can neglect OT, especially for a TE, even one as good as Bowers.  

JPJ has been good at both LG & RG and now playing center better than any other.  I think he should be a high priority because of his talent and flexibility.  He is likely my 2nd Round pick regardless of who is available.  IMO, we must build the best IOL possible, he can make that happen with him taking over for Volson one year or kicking Karras out to OG.  We still need another future OG.

I would not hate OT, OC, OG in that order in the 1st 3 rounds as of today.  

If we could ever have a Top 10 oline we could beat anyone with or without Tee or a great RB.

Yup

It seems I've said this 10 years in a row, but we have to fix the Oline this offseason, HAVE TOO!! Priority #1
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - bengalfan74 - 11-27-2023, 03:47 PM