Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-27-2023, 04:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And to be clear I’d be fine with using a bunch of premium picks on the OL if that’s how the board falls. But this “eVeRy PiCk oL" is such nonsense. They have some other very big needs that also need to be addressed. Especially the pass rush (particularly interior pass rush). It can’t just keep being Trey or nothing. If he gets locked down by an elite LT opposing QB’s can usually shred us. We saw it with Tunsil in the Houston game.

Personally, I think they could improve the OL fairly easily. Re-sign Jonah, draft a center, and move Karras to LG. Your biggest weakness is now on the bench.

Oh I get it and agree, mostly. I even stated in another post "if" they address other needs, Dline, RB, TE in free agency. Or even Oline in free agency?

But I just strongly feel Oline is our #1 problem with a giant star. And evidently our depth sucks? I mean Volson is still out there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok. - bengalfan74 - 11-27-2023, 04:35 PM