Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7?
(11-28-2023, 01:47 PM)Whatever Wrote: I don't have a problem with at least spraying some Flex-Seal on all the holes in FA to open up the draft board, personally.  While we didn't get a TE, it's starting to look like we hit on a lot of our picks.  

In that case, I think they will prioritize T and WR, anyways, as they are premium positions and expensive in FA, but they have flexibility in case a guy like Bowers falls to them or a QB drops and they get an offer they can't refuse.  

Missing the playoffs will mean there have to be scapegoats.  Pollack is logically top of the list.  They gave him a ton of draft picks that he failed to develop.  They gave him the benefit of the doubt and spent a ton on proven FA's.  The improvement has been marginal. 

Worst case is they blame missing playoffs on Burrow's injury and, "we'll be good next year since Burrow will be back," staying the course.
I'd like to see Pollack gone, but I'm not holding my breath for any coach/coordinator being let go.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7? - ochocincos - 11-28-2023, 02:13 PM