Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not real sure why someone would think this remark is funny? Chase Brown is a rookie running back who has never had to pass protect against NFL caliber pass rushers, let alone people like Twatt. Do you really want to find out how good he can do it in a game when we are already playing the #2 QB because the #1 is out for the year? Obviously, he has not shown enough in practice for the coaches to be confident in his ability. Maybe you do, maybe your one of those who wants to lose out and it doesn't matter to you what happens to Browning or McCarron?

It is Week 13.  NFL teams have played rookies since Week 1.   Our RB production has been horrendous.   If Brown is overwhelmed at Week 13 then they drafted the wrong kid or the coaching is subpar.   Yes, I think the word "overwhelmed" is funny, in that KC can draft 7th rounders that take them to the SB and we cant find one decent backup. 

I like you, but stop with the whiny, "maybe your one of those who wants to lose out", BS.   I'll say it again, I have TWO SETS OF SEASON TICKETS, SIX TOTAL SEATS, I spend more each home game than you do all season.  I am ok losing out, but Im not rooting for it, I have chastised those that say sit all vets and tank on purpose.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - casear2727 - 11-28-2023, 02:41 PM