Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 02:41 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It is Week 13.  NFL teams have played rookies since Week 1.   Our RB production has been horrendous.   If Brown is overwhelmed at Week 13 then they drafted the wrong kid or the coaching is subpar.   Yes, I think the word "overwhelmed" is funny, in that KC can draft 7th rounders that take them to the SB and we cant find one decent backup. 

I like you, but stop with the whiny, "maybe your one of those who wants to lose out", BS.   I'll say it again, I have TWO SETS OF SEASON TICKETS, SIX TOTAL SEATS, I spend more each home game than you do all season.  I am ok losing out, but Im not rooting for it, I have chastised those that say sit all vets and tank on purpose.  

Well maybe they drafted the wrong kid then. Zac's been playing rookies. Battle and Turner have been getting snaps all season long, along with Yoshi. There's a reason he is not out there. You don't put a rookie in the game, even if it's game 13, who hasn't shown he's capable of it in practice. And there's nothing whiny about saying you're one of those who wants to lose out when you yourself say you're ok with losing out... being ok with is and wanting to do it is splitting hairs, regardless of how much you spend on tickets and games. You spend more, I've likely been here since longer (1968), does it really matter?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - Sled21 - 11-28-2023, 02:52 PM