Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 02:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well maybe they drafted the wrong kid then. There's a reason he is not out there. You don't put a rookie in the game, even if it's game 13, who hasn't shown he's capable of it in practice. And there's nothing whiny about saying you're one of those who wants to lose out when you yourself say you're ok with losing out... being ok with is and wanting to do it is splitting hairs, regardless of how much you spend on tickets and games. You spend more, I've likely been here since longer (1968), does it really matter?

He may not be very good, they surely havent given him much chance in a game.  Why cant we develop a RB?  

You think I want to watch that garbage every week?   Im ok with it because I will have season tickets for years moving forward and my hope is that we wont suck at drafting better players this year and we will acquire some kids that will be impact players for another SB run.  Empty wins this year wont help that cause.  But I still cant root against them.  The losses just piss me off less.

BTW, I attended my first game in 1977 so we both have been around long enough.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - casear2727 - 11-28-2023, 02:58 PM