Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 02:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: Tanking? You keep mentioning tanking when that insinuates they can win. It's like you don't understand what tanking means... What are you missing? This team isn't winning. Did you watch the last game when all the starters played majority of the snaps? They don't need to tank to lose. Hate to break it to you.

You love calling people names and get away with it repeatedly (because only a select few run to the mods about everything when folks finally retort back with a personal shot - and we all know who they are), but that doesn't distract from the facts I and everyone else has said tanking isn't what anyone is calling for. It's a lame crutch you keep throwing out to distract from the fact you keep demanding depth players to get reps with no plan on how they can get reps. You sound like Zac and it's painfully obvious. So quit complaining. The only way depth players can get reps is if they take them from someone. Facts. And it doesn't take a genius to know that.

So here we are. Turner won't get any playing time now that CTB is back. Brown won't get the reps you want given Mixon isn't going to lose reps.... Neither is the young receivers if Higgins returns. Why are you starting these threads beating a dead horse that you already have stated you agree with Zac?

I'll type slower so you can understand.  I do not agree with Zac not giving the young guys any snaps. 

They need to be given some clock, rotated in a little bit more.  Do it properly.  That is my opinion.

Your suggestion to bench veterans that are not playing poorly is obvious tanking.  That is against the rules.  That is stupid.

Your suggestion to bench players not playing poorly that will be free agents in 6 weeks is more than stupid.

The fact that you dont know the difference in getting young players some snaps for experience vs absolute benching of starting veterans reveals a total lack of understanding.

Your idea is only acceptable the last 2 games of the season, not in Week 13.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - casear2727 - 11-28-2023, 03:05 PM