Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 02:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: He may not be very good, they surely havent given him much chance in a game.  Why cant we develop a RB?  

You think I want to watch that garbage every week?   Im ok with it because I will have season tickets for years moving forward and my hope is that we wont suck at drafting better players this year and we will acquire some kids that will be impact players for another SB run.  Empty wins this year wont help that cause.  But I still cant root against them.  The losses just piss me off less.

BTW, I attended my first game in 1977 so we both have been around long enough.

Again, I don't think you can give him a chance in a game until he shows it in practice, because you risk the QB on every single snap his misses the protection. As to why they can't develop him, this is the first year Mixon has not been horrible at it, so it is either poor coaching or not easy to learn. And, you have to be willing. FWIW, I was really looking forward to this kid running the ball this season, as I'm quite tired of watching Mixon dance and fall down. Mixon seems to be running harder North and South this season, so at least maybe he's feeling pushed by Brown. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - Sled21 - 11-28-2023, 03:08 PM