Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 03:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Again, I don't think you can give him a chance in a game until he shows it in practice, because you risk the QB on every single snap his misses the protection. As to why they can't develop him, this is the first year Mixon has not been horrible at it, so it is either poor coaching or not easy to learn. And, you have to be willing. FWIW, I was really looking forward to this kid running the ball this season, as I'm quite tired of watching Mixon dance and fall down. Mixon seems to be running harder North and South this season, so at least maybe he's feeling pushed by Brown. 

Yeah, Mixon has been much better this season in pass pro and as a North and South runner.

Still would be nice to see what Chase Brown can do behind our starting OL. Haven't seen it yet. I find Whatever's Chase Brown 
hate to be bogus for this very reason. Let's see him running behind our starting OL and see him given a few holes to know more
please. Mixon has been better in pass pro but he also has missed some blocks too this year that risked the QB.

Why not do it with the backup QB? I think from what the coaches said and the fact that we only had about half the Offensive 
snaps we normally do in the last game is the main reason we didn't see any significant snaps for Chase Brown.

We will see what happens the rest of the season, but 8 running plays is pretty inexcusable for any Offense, even if it was not 
working IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-28-2023, 03:14 PM