Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 03:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Again, I don't think you can give him a chance in a game until he shows it in practice, because you risk the QB on every single snap his misses the protection. As to why they can't develop him, this is the first year Mixon has not been horrible at it, so it is either poor coaching or not easy to learn. And, you have to be willing. FWIW, I was really looking forward to this kid running the ball this season, as I'm quite tired of watching Mixon dance and fall down. Mixon seems to be running harder North and South this season, so at least maybe he's feeling pushed by Brown. 

I dont disagree.  He may not be good.  With the way this season has gone, not playing a guy in Week 13 due to being "overwhelmed"  just mind numbingly pisses me off.  Kid had a ton of pass pro sets at a major D1.  They talked about wanting him to play.  I'd rather they say he isnt a good blocker than he would be "overwhelmed".   If I was Chase Brown I would not be happy reading that.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - casear2727 - 11-28-2023, 03:17 PM