Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-28-2023, 03:05 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I'll type slower so you can understand.  I do not agree with Zac not giving the young guys any snaps. Oh but you are. Because well if he does that would mean tanking! You stated in order for them to get playing time someone would have to sit. You stated that. Then got bent out of shape when I decided said players would just have to sit then 

They need to be given some clock, rotated in a little bit more.  Do it properly.  That is my opinion.

Your suggestion to bench veterans that are not playing poorly is obvious tanking.  That is against the rules.  That is stupid. Is Mixon not playing poorly? Awuzie? Irv? 

Your suggestion to bench players not playing poorly that will be free agents in 6 weeks is more than stupid. I'd argue you worrying about players feelings or whatever it is you are worried about who are not going to be on the team in 6 weeks is what is "stupid". How and what do their feelings have to do with 2024? This is the NFL, it's a cutthroat industry. Players know this. Nobody running these teams are as sensitive as you being about these players who aren't apart of the future on a 5-6 soon to be 5-12 team.

The fact that you dont know the difference in getting young players some snaps for experience vs absolute benching of starting veterans reveals a total lack of understanding. Maybe, you place too much on someone being a "starter". Irv surely appreciates that. 

Your idea is only acceptable the last 2 games of the season, not in Week 13.  Why? "tanking" as you call it the last two games of the season looks even more guilty as the draft position is further set and that is when teams picking top 5 surely wouldn't want to win....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - jj22 - 11-28-2023, 03:28 PM