Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanduel: Jake Browning not so bad.
(11-28-2023, 02:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote:  
Lots of folks just want to write Browning off as if he never played QB. He was a Heisman candidate his sophomore year, coming in 6th in voting. So he held the ball too long trying to make things happen... so does Burrow. He's not consistent enough for you.... in his 1st NFL game. Gimme a break. Maybe let the guy play more than one game before writing him off. That game was ugly on both sides, but without the Thanksgiving gift of 7 points the referees gave Shitsburgh when they picked up the holding flag against Pratt, we would have won that game. 

I agree. I like the kid and want him to succeed. Not sure why it's so damn easy for some fans to always want to blow shit up and fire players and call them names so quickly. Now, if he played a season and didn't improve, I could see some reasoning. Dude was playing his heart out. Took a couple of hard hits, dusted off, got up, and went in the huddle. Kid could be a rockstar someday. As M.W. said, Coaches could help him out by inserting more run plays. But, as long as Pollack is coaching that line, they may not have that choice.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanduel: Jake Browning not so bad. - HarleyDog - 11-28-2023, 05:49 PM