Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average
If you can't beat them, put them in jail or try and get them removed from Ballot
(11-15-2023, 07:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-remain-michigan-ballot-judge-rejects-14th-amendment-challenge-eligibility

Another attempt to remove Trump from ballot, another loss by Democrats.

Why the huge effort to not allow Trump to run for POTUS in 2024? Colorado is next, soon to be the third attempt to get him off a state ballot.

Democrats are playing all their cards and the Independents are watching closely. I hope they continue the effort, make Trump a Martyr.

Ok so just commit 91 felonies, stage a coup, try to overthrow the laws of our constitution, steal national secrets, commit treason----BUT--- if you declare you're running for president earlier than anyone else in history has ever done-----THEN--- it'll all be OK b/c it'll be labeled as a political prosecution.

Am I following your logic correctly?  

Is that what you're really trying to justify?

Secondly, now I know where you're getting all your tin foil hat ideas.  You're quoting FOX News-- Ya know the network that had to pay a $ Trillion for spreading falsehoods to their viewers.  The network's lawyers stated in open court that, "No reasonable person with any common sense whatsoever would ever believe anything they say, " but you just can't help yourself but to believe everything they say.  SMH!  

I guess ya just can't fix stupid.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't beat them, put them in jail or try and get them removed from Ballot - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 11-28-2023, 05:52 PM