Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking ahead at rest of Bengals 2023 season.
(11-27-2023, 08:01 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I think at this point you're really just hoping the Bengals play hard in each game. Keep battling and use this time to get in some experience for next year. It's a tough schedule and Browning wont be good enough to win most of these games.

Personally will take a 1-5 stretch, where we win in Pittsburgh and keep the 5 losses to one-score possessions. I'd honestly take that.

Yes a win over Pickett and Steelers. Bengals came close,   I also think Cleveland is not that good now with Watson out and Chubb out.  Baltimore is the only team worthy of play-offs in AFC North.   If any others sneak in they are one and done material against more healthy play-off teams.  A healthy Baltimore could just go to Super Bowl.

I hate to say Bengals don't have much of a chance on Monday Night Football, but Trevor Lawrence is going to put up more points than any of these back up slugs playing in Burrows place. 

Would love a win over both Steelers and Browns and their QB's are not that good.  They won't be scoring many points now either.  

I think the Browns are the easier team to beat now than the Steelers who are getting healthy. 

Jacksonville may just clobber Bengals on Monday Night if Bengals back up QB doesn't do better. 

As a Bengals Fan, I would LOVE a win over Steelers and a win over Browns, even if some good QB's beat the heck out of Bengals in other games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking ahead at rest of Bengals 2023 season. - kevin - 11-28-2023, 07:09 PM