Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average
If you can't beat them, put them in jail or try and get them removed from Ballot
(11-28-2023, 05:52 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Ok so just commit 91 felonies, stage a coup, try to overthrow the laws of our constitution, steal national secrets, commit treason----BUT--- if you declare you're running for president earlier than anyone else in history has ever done-----THEN--- it'll all be OK b/c it'll be labeled as a political prosecution.

Am I following your logic correctly?  

Is that what you're really trying to justify?

Secondly, now I know where you're getting all your tin foil hat ideas.  You're quoting FOX News the network that had to pay a $ Trillion for spreading falsehoods to their views.  The network's lawyers stated in open court that, "No reasonable person with any common sense whatsoever would ever believe anything they say, " but you just can't yourself but to believe everything they say.  SMH!

I guess ya just can't fix stupid.

They just try to find some excuses. 

Ok Trump is a giant POS but somehow, he could match every characteristic about the Antechrist that they would vote for him because somehow Biden and the dems ar worse than the 'devil' and at the end blame other people for doing so. 

It's the playbook. 

You made them do this. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't beat them, put them in jail or try and get them removed from Ballot - Arturo Bandini - 11-29-2023, 09:41 AM