Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron
(12-30-2015, 07:55 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I should be critical of a team that forced a turnover at a crucial time in their territory? Critical of a defense that allowed only 17 points during regulation? One that has it's best defensive player struggling with a sickle cell trait? A defense that isn't used to such altitude? A defense that outside of one run locked down the Broncos run game? A defense that sacked the QB 3 times with an additional 4 QB hurries?

The defense didn't lose us this game. The offense did. They lead the league in points allowed with 17. They did exactly that in regulation. Gave up a field goal, but stopped the Broncos from getting a TD in overtime.

Offense lost the game, not the defense. To believe otherwise is ludicrous.

If you sack the QB 3 times, get 4 more hurries, recover a fumble, and hold the opposing offense to 17 points, you should have an offense that can win that game. We have the talent to beat that defense. We didn't execute. That falls on everyone on offense. Including McCarron.

All you did was make excuses for the defense. They folded against a Denver offense that hadn't scored in the second half in three previous games.  Coming from halftime they gave up a TD drive so don't give me this altitude excuse BS.  

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler, Phillip Rivers, and Matthew Stafford...

All QBs that lost to Denver's number 1 defense.  Guess those guys are all quality backups as well.  

Just quit hating on this kid who just lost his first NFL game in his second start against a very loaded defense.  Not to mention just about every excuse you gave, the same can be said about McCarron.  They played in the same damn stadium.  Give it a ***** rest already.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron - Stonyhands - 12-31-2015, 02:17 AM