Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes. I would like to be the first to admit...
(12-31-2015, 12:10 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I don't know why you're so negative. Your Bengals won the AFC North AND they're going to the playoffs - AGAIN! So what if they lost to the Broncos. Do you really think that extra "bye" week is going to make a difference? They're going to have to beat really good teams in the playoffs, whether they get a bye or not. Last season, the Colts didn't have a bye and they made it all the way to the AFC Championship game. Why couldn't the Bengals do that?

Your backup QB - AJ McCarron - is pretty damn good. I would have to say that with him under center, the Bengals have a good chance to win a playoff game. He doesn't have 4 years of futility in his head like Dalton has. That guy wants to win and I wouldn't put it past him to do so.

I don't know... at least the Bengals are in the dance. Imagine of you rooted for a team that has about 3,300 to 1 chance of getting the playoffs?  LOL  

Post game annoyance is waning so the positive outlook of the next game is coming back.

Until they lose again. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes. I would like to be the first to admit... - rfaulk34 - 12-31-2015, 02:24 AM