Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You fans expect too much from these players
(11-29-2023, 07:42 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: This is why players should attend off season personal training for learning specific Technique(s) on their own time. Coaches don't have the time to teach them from the ground up anymore and can simply watch for errors that need fixed.

Yes personal trainers can help with maximizing the body and the individual technique but they can't help with timing of the play, the timing of the guy next to them, and corrections within the system only being with the coaching staff can do that.

(11-30-2023, 03:26 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It would be a lot of extra jobs though, which would be the selling point for the NFLPA. A lot of guys who would be in the XFL or CFL, or a HS Coach, or on their couch would get a chance to develop in a minor league and potentially make it to the majors.

I get the idea for a developmental minor league but alot of the players it would benefit the most say the 100+ 4th-6th rounders that will collect 3 times the pay in NFL getting minimum reps in limited practices probably won't take part.

I would just love some more on field time practice time for players in at least their first 2 seasons. Get some more on field scheme corrections instead of just running through as many plays in 11 on 11 as fast as possible and trying to correct issues in the classroom the next day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You fans expect too much from these players - Synric - 11-30-2023, 09:48 AM