Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(11-30-2023, 11:50 AM)Wyche Wrote: I've read he was involved in getting McNabb in Philly. I think he was also who wanted Alex Smith. Based on that, probably Mahommes too. There's no doubt the man has an eye for QB talent and is a very good coach. It's just that we put him on a pedestal, but he's been the beneficiary of good QB play. We trash other coaches who don't produce with lackluster QB play, including our own. 

Right, and got ran out of Philly when things went south. My memory isn't what it was, but wasn't McNabb injured a bit during his last days? Point is, even great offensive minds struggle with bad QB play. Even those guys were better than what Browning put out there Sunday. Hopefully he is able to correct his mistakes moving forward.

Right. People want to sing Reid's praises because he wins with Mahomes. But denounce Taylor saying he wins because of Burrow. Belicheat was the greatest coach in the football world when he won with Brady, but look at him now without Brady. It would be nice if Cincinnati's coaches got to go by the same rules everyone else's does. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Sled21 - 11-30-2023, 01:04 PM