Poll: Would YOU Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick in 2024 ?
Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick for 2024 and beyond
Retain Zac as Head Coach for the 2024 Season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac)
(11-30-2023, 02:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: KillerGoose talked me out of the GOAT HC for heck sake lol  Hilarious

Belichick is getting up there and his Pats have looked terrible this year, Zac has a lot to work on but he is still very young for a HC.

We still can make the moves to get this team right back to the SB with Zac and his relationship with the players. Too much turnover 
with Belichick and we wouldn't know how long it would take. I want to win a SB next season in New Orleans with Trey and Sam still
on the team.

Same...............

Hilarious

While I do disagree with some of Zac's decisions, let's not forget that he has taken us to two AFCC games and one Super Bowl, coming within a tackle being able to hold his block for a split second longer to let Burrow throw a touchdown pass to Chase to win it, so Zac hasn't been bad.

Zac did all of that with piss-poor excuses for offensive lines, so who's to say that another coach could be anywhere near as successful? Give Zac a decent o line (and fire Pollack) before we make any decisions like that.

I do realize that Burrow has been the biggest part of his success, but do you really want to risk Burrow not being as successful under a new coach?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac) - BFritz21 - 11-30-2023, 03:37 PM