Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(11-30-2023, 04:59 PM)TheFan Wrote: I'm not saying Zac a dumb/bad coach, I just don't think he's a good play caller. I hope he proves me wrong and we look like a competent offense for the rest of our days. Like with most things, I'm sure the truth is probably somewhere between how little myself or others think of him and how highly you or others think. 

Probably. Look, I'm not a fan of everything the man does by any stretch of the imagination. I don't like not playing oline starters in preseason. One of the main things I liked about him early on was his aggression. He seems to have gotten more conservative lately, I don't like that. I wish he'd stick with the run sometimes, and sometimes I understand why he doesn't. It's not all unicorns and rainbow farts with me either. That said, I like to present the other side of the coin and make people think a little. This stuff about winning in spite of him is bullshit in my opinion. I've seen plenty of talented teams flounder because of bad coaches. We have talent now, and we haven't floundered until Joe went down. The first four weeks were rough, but after that the team was starting to hit a bit of a stride. Just a little devil's advocate without the uber contrarian schtick is good for conversation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-30-2023, 05:15 PM