Poll: Would YOU Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick in 2024 ?
Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick for 2024 and beyond
Retain Zac as Head Coach for the 2024 Season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac)
(12-01-2023, 01:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually yes, yes it should.  What you are posting isn't Bengals news, or even sports rumor, but just some whacky hypothetical situation that is likely never to occur. In my opinion it has about as much weight as those endless "proposed trade" articles that low brow sportswriters use to encourage clicks when news is slow, in other words 'clickbait'.

You should actually blame me instead of the Thread since it didn't create itself, so I blame myself for creating such a Monstrous thing.

After DEEP self reflection and sorrow I regret daring to think that this was a Discussion Board and that various Threads could be created

to discuss News, rumors, hypothetical situations etc.

If people are interested in a Thread's topic they discuss it and the Thread lives for a while until interest in it finally dies out.

If people are not interested in a Thread's topic it will quickly drop to the bottom of the Page of Threads it is on and die out.

*No one person decides if or how long a Thread lives. Poster interest decides and anyone not interested can get into TONS of other Threads.  

Posters may enjoy discussing a SPECTRUM of topics and having you create a LIMITED BOX of appropriate Topics for them to discuss could

prove Boring at times.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac) - depthchart - 12-01-2023, 02:02 PM