Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals TE not as good as last 2 years.
(12-01-2023, 02:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Not you just directed generally. I see alot of the whole TE isn't apart of the offense crap.

Targets are also a poor way to say the Bengals won't use a TE because that depends on the player. A better TE would get more targets.

As for # in the route progressions because the TE is the underneath receiver they are apart of alot of primary reads so the offense won't have to change. It's easy to see where a good TE can become a major apart of the offense especially of defenses continue to play Cover 2 against Burrow. 

I didnt say we do not use the TE.  My point was very clear, we have multiple positions, far more important positions, not playing well this season.  

I think the entire thread is silly by focusing in on the TE because they are not as good as last year. 

I think the multiple posts attempting to "educate" people, most of which are very knowledgeable, is quite comical.  It is like telling Joe Burrow how to handle a blitz.  He knows what a hot read is, it is a very odd look to try and educate him.  We all know about the TE, we all know about progressions.  You are not going to get through to guys like Kevin and jj, but the rest of us know this stuff.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals TE not as good as last 2 years. - casear2727 - 12-01-2023, 03:03 PM