Poll: Would YOU Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick in 2024 ?
Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick for 2024 and beyond
Retain Zac as Head Coach for the 2024 Season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac)
(12-01-2023, 04:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: There were people saying they would rather stick with Dalton over Peyton Manning?

I certainly wasn't one of those people. Mellow

It is a what have you done lately league. Lately Zac has been better than Belichick in success. Bottom line for me.

Bellichick made the playoffs with Mac Jones as his QB in 2021, let's see if ZT can get there with Jake Browning.  I'd say if you want to look at Bill and ZT on fairly equal footing, look at BB with Cam Newton and Mac Jones compared to ZT with Dalton and Browning.  That seems reasonably fair...Bill sure is bordering on a 2-win season right now, though.  Of course when ZT won 2 games it was ok because we got Burrow and we were rebuilding and all.

I get that it's a nice time to kick the Patriots and ol' Bill while they're down but the guy did lose Brady in week 1 and then win 11 games with the backup QB, and he's only been BAD once Mac Jones imploded. They've shown they can compete with passable talent, Brady wins it all and was the Hall to Bill's Oates, but still, I wouldn't discount that they managed to compete in situations that we have deemed hopeless.

I'm just saying, for ZT's sake if all it takes is two losing seasons to undo 6 SB wins he may want to retire as soon as Burrow hangs 'em up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac) - Nately120 - 12-01-2023, 04:44 PM