Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals TE not as good as last 2 years.
(11-30-2023, 03:38 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think Hudson might be able to do what Uzomah/Hurst did for the offense.  This is never going to be a TE first offense with Chase on the team.  
The Bengals beat two of the teams you listed this season so maybe not the best examples.  Kelce is a HOF talent with an all time great QB.  Bengals are strong at WR (with healthy Higgins) so TE will only be the 4th or 5th option for them.

I agree Smith stinks but bad TE play is not at the top of the list for things holding this team back. O line is the #1 thing they need to fix.

What Clark here said. I like Hudson as a pass catcher, he is good against the Zone and knows how to find holes in the Defense.

Not as good against Man coverage, but teams play more Zone than Man anyways most of the time now a days. I would like for us 
to add a TE in the Draft while keeping Hudson and Sample around to replace Irv Smith who hasn't been good. If Hudson would of 
been playing all year he could be having just as much production has Uzo/Hurst. Sample is the best blocking TE in the NFL last I 
checked, keep him around.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals TE not as good as last 2 years. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-01-2023, 05:49 PM