Poll: Would YOU Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick in 2024 ?
Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick for 2024 and beyond
Retain Zac as Head Coach for the 2024 Season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac)
(12-01-2023, 06:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So that's my main point here.  I'm not even saying fire ZT, I'm saying the fear that Bill Belichick is dead and buried and he'd wreck Burrow seems a bit much to me.  I see looking at the Patriots this year and saying Bill is "done" is like looking at Burrow the first few games of the season and saying he's done.  It's probably a situational thing and while BB and JB struggled mightily at times, they have resumes that make it safe to say that they likely didn't magically forget how to be elite at their jobs and recovery is quite possible.

If ZT quit football tomorrow to be a proctologist or some other way we can talk about him being gone which doesn't involve hypothetical tragedy, I could see us hiring Belichick and then Burrow having a press conference saying "I wish Zac all the best inspecting people's asses, and we had some great times, and I'm really excited to collaborate with these new coaches" and we'd all be like "Holy crap, we're winning the SB this year.

Regardless, much like this year if we went into 2024 with BB or ZT at HC and Burrow at QB I'll say the same thing I said about this season...no reason we shouldn't win it all.

Pete Rose was a Coach/Player simultaneously

Zac could be Head Coach/Team Proctologist   Shy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac) - depthchart - 12-01-2023, 07:44 PM