Poll: Would YOU Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick in 2024 ?
Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick for 2024 and beyond
Retain Zac as Head Coach for the 2024 Season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac)
(12-02-2023, 02:04 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I don’t think Belicheck forgot how to coach. He lost all his good players and now his team has no stars on it at all.

If you look at the body of work is it 6 super bowls? Dominant in the regular season. Always the team to beat in the playoffs for almost 20 years. Balanced teams with great defense and special teams. A balanced offensive attack. They routinely blew out teams.

With all the talent Zac has, 90% of games with burrow have been close or somewhat close. Zac is simply not a dominant coach like Belicheck. Hes not as good at scheming game plans specific to the teams he’s playing on a weekly basis.

Zac could certainly develop into a better coach. He’s had success with burrow and drafted well. But I wouldn’t call him a dominant coach. He’s the coach and I don’t see that changing. I hope he doesn’t hold the team back from winning a Super Bowl with burrow. Yes, he broke the streak and we’ve had some playoff success. But his offenses have underperformed for the talent on the team.

I don't disagree, I haven't watched many Patriots games this year to see how well coached they are. All I know is Billy B hasn't won
any SB's without Tom Brady. From what I have seen of Zac he isn't going to win any SB's without Joe Burrow. I guess I just prefer 
youth at this juncture and I think Lou Anarumo will turn around the Defense and I like the guy's we have besides our trench coaches.

I think both the OL and DL coach need to be replaced by upgrades. Games are won in the trenches and we are still lacking here.

Let's not forget that once again we are one of the least penalized teams in the NFL. That is good coaching.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-02-2023, 02:08 PM