Poll: Would YOU Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick in 2024 ?
Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick for 2024 and beyond
Retain Zac as Head Coach for the 2024 Season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac)
(12-01-2023, 08:03 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I’m shocked by the results of the poll. How do you not jump at the opportunity to bring in Belicheck?

I just watched Tom Brady’s interview where he talked about the current nfl product out there being mediocre. He mentioned mediocre coaching and schemes and I felt like he was talking about Zac’s offense. It is so off balance that the defense knows what to expect every play. We need a more balanced approach in offense that isn’t so predictable. We need to protect burrow and our players by imposing our will in the run game.

I would be ecstatic to get Belicheck in as our coach. Elite coaching has been what this team is missing.

I'm not shocked by the results, a bird in the hand and all that...plus BB is never coming here even if we had a huge hole at HC going into 2024.  With that being said, it is interesting how people watched BB and Brady win 6 SBs and look at our team with a should-be HOF QB locked down and an ailing defense and think...well, hard to tell if brining that system here would wreck things.

If someone asked if BB and McDaniels should go coach in Carolina I'd say "Nah" but here?  Burrow is addicted to winning but keep that HC with 8 SB rings away, he's poison!  Meh, press X to doubt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac) - Nately120 - 12-02-2023, 02:57 PM