Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7?
(12-01-2023, 08:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: RT is going to be very tough to fill in FA.  Jermaine Eluemanor is probably the #2 in FA behind Jonah, then a few guys north of 30 like Trent Brown and George Fant.

Bring in Eluemanor then. I know it is easy for me to say, but Jonah probably wants to play LT and might be even spendier and hard
to keep. We need proven vets in FA especially if Pollack sticks around who sucks at developing young OL.

(12-01-2023, 08:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Bengals have spent too much free agency money on OL in recent years. Yes, I get that the situation dictated that they needed to, but I would be really upset if they went to the free agency well for OL again. No need to go RT at the top of the draft anyway, as most dedicated RTs seem to be drafted in rounds 2-4 anyway.  If they don't agree to terms with Williams for RT going forward, I would hope that they would draft one day 2 and bring in one of those aging vets to bridge the gap.

You would be upset if we got a proven Vet OL in Free Agency Sunset? You trust Duke and Pollack to Draft quality OL?

I don't. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-02-2023, 05:06 PM