Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7?
(12-02-2023, 05:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bring in Eluemanor then. I know it is easy for me to say, but Jonah probably wants to play LT and might be even spendier and hard
to keep. We need proven vets in FA especially if Pollack sticks around who sucks at developing young OL.

You would be upset if we got a proven Vet OL in Free Agency Sunset? You trust Duke and Pollack to Draft quality OL?

I don't. Mellow

I think Eluemanor got benched this year if I recall correctly. I’m definitely not against a RT in Free Agency but this class is rough. It’s bad when Jonah is far and away the best option and we cannot afford a downgrade as the line is poor as is.

I agree with you Nate that I don’t trust Duke and Pollack. Their track record speaks for itself. But, I also don’t trust them to bring in Vets that are good scheme fits and that they set up for success. Everyone, no matter which way we seem to acquire them, seems to struggle/regress here. Which puts us in a bad spot. Looking at the two options this year I’d rather go with the draft than free agency. I have a lot more faith in those prospects. I really think several are the real deal and can help turn our o line luck around.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7? - WhoDeyK - 12-02-2023, 09:57 PM