Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD
(12-03-2023, 09:14 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The OL despite the investment hasn’t performed. It’s Frank Pollack obviously. The backup QB is not Matt Cassel. What backup replaced Mahomes and how many games? I’ll hang up and listen. If you want to blame Zac & FO for not having a better backup have at it I agree. If you want to blame the entire organization for the OL status have at it. But SF is dominating Philly right now and just a few weeks ago we dominated the 49ers at Levi. So I guess we were trending pretty good. Tyler Huntley wasn’t leading this team with the remaining schedule to the landfill much less the playoffs BTW

Dude I had to look up Matt cassel for you. I thought it was Matt Flynn. Brady tore his acl in week 1 in 08’ and the backup took over for the year. They made the playoffs. They also made the playoffs after Brady left for Tampa with the same scrub that’s in there this year. The pats have literally no good players left on that roster and it’s finally caught up to Belicheck.

I think it was heineke that took over for Mahomes a few years ago for a few games, but sorry man—I’m not gunna look it up for you.

The ravens backup started most of the second half of last year for the ravens, the ravens still made the playoffs and almost beat us in the playoffs. If not for that fumble we couldn’t do anything on offense.

Continue to make excuses all you want. Zac needs to do better. He coached two great games this year against the bills and 9ers. Very balanced games. Outside of that we haven’t had much balance and we haven’t done so well. He needs to do it on a weekly basis. Just look at the 9ers. Such a balanced, complete, and well coached team. Ravens too. Yes, any team will have a stinker here and there. But good teams learn and respond.

All I’m saying is Zac needs a more balanced approach that isn’t predictable. We’ve got the personnel to do it—as evidenced of the 9ers/bills games. He just needs to evolve the scheme a little and find more balance. Do that and develop the secondary/defense and next year we’re a lot better and burrow isn’t getting killed.

When you drop back 70% of the time it’s predictable and easy for the defense to tee off on the oline. It increases the risk of injury. A balanced and deceptive attack keeps the defense off balance and creates more space for the offense.its night and day when we come in with a great game plan and when we don’t. 2/11 games isn’t good enough. Elite teams do it just about every week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - Au165 - 12-01-2023, 02:59 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - Mer - 12-01-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - jason - 12-01-2023, 06:17 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - jason - 12-01-2023, 06:59 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - jj22 - 12-01-2023, 04:13 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - jj22 - 12-01-2023, 04:43 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - tms - 12-01-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - jason - 12-01-2023, 09:00 PM
RE: The "Fire Zach" stuff is WEIRD - Bengalstripes9 - 12-03-2023, 10:32 PM