Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7?
(12-02-2023, 05:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bring in Eluemanor then. I know it is easy for me to say, but Jonah probably wants to play LT and might be even spendier and hard
to keep. We need proven vets in FA especially if Pollack sticks around who sucks at developing young OL.

You would be upset if we got a proven Vet OL in Free Agency Sunset? You trust Duke and Pollack to Draft quality OL?

I don't. Mellow

I was not upset when the team picked up Orlando Brown Jr.  I was speaking in terms of moving forward this coming year.  While the team has picked up quality OL via free agency, they still have the same situation on their hands as when they were rolling mostly with OL drafted by the team, they never reach their potential and some even fail to play up to levels established in college or with previous pro teams.

I'm a firm believe of the bodies that we have playing OL are just fine.  It's somewhere in the coaching and play calling that is causing them to have a rough go out there.  In other words they don't need to keep throwing money at the position group as much as they need to examine what is going on with the coaching and game planning of these guys.  I will add that having them play during preseason also seems like a pretty good idea at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft position, who can we realistically draft at pick 7? - SunsetBengal - 12-04-2023, 05:36 PM