Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SI Article on Bengals Identity
(12-04-2023, 06:04 PM)Bing Ghuls Wrote: I don't believe this is true at all.  From what I see talent and coaching make a good running team.  I can't believe that we can't run the ball just because our O-line has commitment issues.

And I have never seen a team with a weak run game get better just by running the ball more.  In fact they usually get worse because the defense will start playing the run more and moving a safety up in the box.

I don't believe just running the ball more is what peeps are saying.

I'm sure you've been a part of something in life when you can tell your friends, teachers, team, peers, family or whatever just don't have their heart in whatever is going on. They're just going through the motions and can't wait until it's over. And it's obvious.

Myself and others believe this is at least a part of what's going on with the Bengals. ZT and Co. likely including Joe Burrow to one degree or another look at the run game as a total side show, pretty much a waste of time. "They" don't put any urgency to embrace it, make it work, use it to advantage etc. And the team knows it.

And that's one of the bigger reasons our run game sucks way more often than not. Their hearts just aren't in it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI Article on Bengals Identity - Yogo - 12-01-2023, 03:13 PM
RE: SI Article on Bengals Identity - jason - 12-02-2023, 12:50 PM
RE: SI Article on Bengals Identity - bengalfan74 - 12-04-2023, 06:16 PM