Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron
(12-31-2015, 12:10 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Excellent post.  Jungle Noise has been pretty quiet all season as everything was fine and dandy with most positions until Dalton got hurt.  Now the natives are restless and we have a new QB to attack.  It seems thread after thread seems to be filled with members positioning themselves on this or that side of McCarron now that Dalton cannot be criticized due to his injury.  

Like it or not, we have at least 2 games left of what was a pretty good year.  It's disappointing that if we don't win our first playoff game that the rest of the offseason will be filled with hate for McCarron and whatif's about Andy Dalton and the playoff game he didn't play in.

YES Great POST!!!!!!  Been trying to say the same thing!!!!   I thought everyone here was FANS of the BENGALS!!!  Not just a certain Player.......  Many I know hope we don't succeed just because... of statements they have made in the past etc... about their favorite player..  There is no way in the world have I given up on this team!!!  this year......  NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron - Marlon23 - 12-31-2015, 12:14 PM