Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron
(12-30-2015, 08:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What catches?  All of them that were within their catch radius. Ninja   I'm not going to hammer any particular players, but I seem to remember at least 3 very catchable balls in the 2nd half that resulted in non-catches, and killed momentum when we could have potentially put the Broncos away.

We did not lose that game because of aj m missing the snap.He was still trying to win it,and if he had made that snap,aj green would have been open and possible caught a winning TD.Guys who messed up plays was earlier in the game was the cause of our losing,like the d missing on catching their rb for a score.aj green giving up on a sure TD,and on and on.To me, I believe AJ McMAC. HAS done a super job for a rook in the NFL and only having two games.He has been MONEY.Dude is starting this sunday with an almost busted wrist and that has to hurt like hell,but yet he is saying he will play.That has to show his team he is a gamer.We have no other choice but to try and win this game with him.Dalton should be ready for the playoffs,especially if we get a bye and out the number 2 seed.WHAT A SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY PROUD OF THIS TEAM.WITH the schedule we had I had doubts we would make it this far.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron - fortyyearfan - 12-31-2015, 02:09 PM